Well sadly its the end of our 30 day blog challenge! I can honestly say I have met some awesome blogger friends along the way and have REALLY enjoyed getting to explore and find new blogs! What an awesome experience! Day 30 is a picture... and as my WEDDING PICTURES ARE STILL NOT HERE and we are approaching the 3 month point here! GRRR! Anyways soo I don't have a plethora of pictures to share soo we will go back through some of my favorites over time! I hope everyone has enjoyed the blog challenge
**Ps Side note: YEP I officially have my Christmas Pandora playing at work! Bring on the space heater and warm apple cider and I would be set. Too bad space heaters are banned at work and I forgot my cider! 1 for 3 isn't bad!
The bestest of friends
The very best of a husband
Two little girls any momma would be blessed to have
A daddy beyond perfection and blessings
3 moms any girl would love to have
And an almighty forgiving God that loves with unconditional love we cannot even imagine!
This blog has been such a blessing in so many ways! Thank yall for coming along on this crazy thing we call life! I am so excited for all my new friends and the journeys we face ahead!
Happy Tuesday






Lovely, lovely photos.
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower. Your blog is wonderful!
I love those pictures. I hope you get your wedding pictures soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm listening to my Christmas Pandora today at work too!
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed reading ur 30 day challenge! hope your pics come in soon!
ReplyDeleteLove all of the pics! So happy to have learned more about you through this challenge. :) And I couldn't live without my space heater at work. I.Would.Die!
ReplyDeleteAmen! Great pics; and I am so glad I found your blog! :) You are completely awesome chickie
ReplyDeleteI love all the picture! I am so glad that I have gotten to know you, friend!
ReplyDelete