Sunday, November 7, 2010

Finally- Mini Vacay Review and a taste of Sunday

WHOA~! It's Sunday and I'm blogging?! I can't believe it! Well- hubby and I are actually in town for once on a Sunday evening and my oh my its good for the heart having a weekend with no real agenda. We have had such a fun but lazy weekend. Friday night was filled with a trip to big lots to buy a puzzle, a super cute Christmas Reindeer on sale and then back to home some puzzle makin and wine drinking! It was so nice to have just a relazxing evening with hubby just having fun and enjoying each other! Saturday I got up and went to craft day with some of the girls from work! We had soo much fun and made the cutest little Santa Topiary! How adorable. The rest of the day hubs and I spent watching football and just flat out chilaxin! Ohh and I got my first fire of the season! YAY!! This morning I got up super early (yea the extra hour of sleep didnt really catch on with my early rising alarm clock dogs so I enjoyed a peaceful morning in the sitting room with some hot apple cider, the November Better Homes and Gardens and pure wonderfullness followed by another AMAZING church service, Ruby Tuesday's salad bar, new tennis shoes shopping, new dog bed shopping and now finally home for some Sunday Night Football, Desperate Housewives, grilling some steaks and if Im lucky another fire. Ahh I just love being wedding stress free, living with my husband and best friend. Its such a wonderful happpiness!!

Santa Topiary! Much cuter in person and still needs some tweeking

Look at my sweet baby girl sleeping with her UT sweater on!

First fire of the year hubby built me

Our Puzzle we did friday night :)

Anywho soo now that I just typed more in one paragraph than I normally type in a week's worth of posts I will continue with a picture recap of our long wekend in Gatlinburg we took with two other couples and best friends of mine! Simply an amazing trip! I had some serious depression when we got back and I didnt have these girls around 24/7! I am truly beyond blessed with amazing friends


The girls outside our Cabin

LOVE these girls!! Lauren is on the left and Bree on the right!

 After a long fun-filled successful day of shopping!
Somehow we all ended up with new coach purses :)

Our living room area! LOVED the stone fireplace

Jeremy and I's room! Loved the fireplace in there

Our boys outside grilling steaks one night

Not a good pic of me at ALL but on the ski lift up into the mountains- SOO cool

What a view!

At the top of the mountain after the chair lift! Pardon my slouchy attire

The back of our cabin- outdoor fireplace and hot tub :)

The girls again on top of the mountain!


OK whew I now officially feel relieved that I got this post done! Its only 7 and it feels soooo late! Stupid time change!! BLAH! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoy your Sunday evening!

 

3 comments:

  1. Love all the purses! The santa topiary is really cute! I am glad that you had such a great time in the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great trip with friends! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gatliburg. Super jealous of your trip! looks like ya'll had lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails