Praise the Good Lord it's Friday! It has only been a four day week for me and yet it has still been the longest week ever! I haven't gotten one good night of sleep, everynight it seems I've had SOMETHING to do, with the holidays coming up it's been QUITE stressful (to put it nicely) trying to figure out families and travel and the works. Now please allow me to go on a small tangent- ok so we live in Atlanta now for hubs school- my family in in Nashville area, his family is west i don't even know how to explain how the heck to get there Tennessee and my mom lives in Ohio. So you see it's pretty much impossible to be everywhere at once. Well frankly its NOT possible. So as our first year married at the holidays was approaching I thought (KEYWORD: THOUGHT) I had this mess figured out. Yea- well that didn't go exactly according to plan and now there is a LOT of readjusting and my worst most NOT what I want to do over the holidays is coming true- we will be spending the Holidays- DUM DUM DUM- TRAVELING! All over the great state of Tennessee and oh yea AND we still have to plan a trip to Ohio.
Maybe some of yall can relate but it's like YAY I get 5 days off for Thanksgiving, oh but wait I will be in the car traveling the whole dang time with approximately NO time to just chill. Very, Very, VERY frustrating. Soo thats my tangent- I haven't been in the chipperest of moods the past few days and hubby has felt the wrath. Granted he does deserve it slightly but still- it's just a lose lose situation!
Now on to happier thoughts: Like the weekend and FINALLY being home for a change! Here are my happies after that BLAH of a start (sorry)
Check it out- I found these puppies at BIG LOTS- for $30 on sale for BOTH of them! I will be picking up these darlins' tomorrow asap! I'm going to add some silver glitter spray paint to make them pretty and wahla Topiaries here I come!
I ordered this sassy momma dress the other day and it's officially on its way to mi casa! I'm thinking maybe New Years or something spiffy! Anywho- Super excited
And this will be my weekend craft project this weekend which requires a visit to good ole Hobby Lobby :) results to come
And of course my sweet Vols play this Saturday in the in-state game against Vanderbilt! This is always a calm game for me because I always cheer for Vandy- unless they are playing Tenn of course. But of course, another fun filled Saturday of football completes my soul and I don't EVEN want to talk about the end of football is near. Ughh......
Tonight will include MUCH needed Mexican and Margaritas with the hubby to calm the waters of this week and then my happy tail is going to BED. Yep- Crazy friday night for me! But I'm just stinkin exhausted!!
As always, I hope you all have a blessed, happy relaxing weekend! We all have a lot to be Thankful for as the holidays approach- even through my ranting and pouting I truly am blessed beyond means by a gracious and wonderful God that constantly provides for me. What more could we ask for?!







Hope things get better. I love that dress. Where did you get it? And those trees are huge! I might have to stop by Big Lots today!
ReplyDeleteI can understand the trouble with seeing everyone. Thankfully all of our family lives in one state, but it makes it so hard since my parents are divorced and making equal time for everyone is so hard.
ReplyDeleteLove the topiaries and the dress!
love the dress....i think i have one very similar in my closet from high school graduation (under the cap and gown cuteness!)...might have to pull that puppy out and wear it again. my tigers dont even play saturday, so sad! guess ill just have to decorate for christmas while the hubby goes hunting.
ReplyDeleteSorry you're stressed over all of the traveling! Thankfully, the bf and I don't have to worry that much about it because both of our families (immediate and extended) live in the same town.
ReplyDeleteWhere is that dress from?? Super cute!
It sucks to be traveling over the holidays...I don't blame you for being upset!
ReplyDeleteThose trees are super cute! And you better show a picture of the finished product when you are done making the wreath! :)
I totally feel your holiday travel pain. My hubby's family is here in KC, but mine is in NC (and prior to this year, we were in Memphis and traveled to see both).. it's really exhausting. Good luck with it! It's not easy, but it's definitely worth it when you get to spend time with your loved ones at the holidays (and maybe one day they'll travel to see you for a holiday (I'm hoping for that too). Also, I LOVE the dress- super cute- and the wreath and topiaries are adorable! I can't wait to see your finished wreath!
ReplyDelete