Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Off to the Ritz we Go

Yep Yep you heard me right! Tomorrow morning bright and early hubs and I are off to the one and only Ritz Carlton in Amelia Island, Florida. And no no no before you start off on the "wait I thought you were crying pitiful me for the one income story" this is for our company retreat/ Merry Christmas from the Company. Every year (this is my first year) they close the office down and send us all to the Ritz for an all inclusive paid vacay for 5 days. Yep ALL INCLUSIVE and AT THE BEACH! Take that! I am super excited for some plush beds, ocean front views, relaxation and exploring a new city!





Yep yep I'm super excited! An all inclusive paid vacay at the beach in December when its gross and cold- SIGN ME UP! I am going to take my laptop but not sure if we have internet! If not I hope you all have a WONDERFUL rest of the week and weekend and I will look forward to playing catchup when we get back!





11 comments:

  1. I'm SOOO jealous! Can you take me with you? Pretty please? Ha :)

    Hope you have a wonderful time, and safe travels!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. <---Jealous! I work for a nonprofit and the hubs is a Federal Employee...no way thats ever happenening for us! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, my family stayed here for vacation my Sophomore year of college, and it was FABULOUS! A little piece of heaven, for sure. Soak it all in, girlfriend...and those beds are the most comfortable things you'll ever lay your head on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy!!! I think I need your job!!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Who do you work for and where can I sign up? That sounds awesome! Enjoy yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am sooo jealous! i want a job like that! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will love Amelia Island! We have friends that live there, on the beach! The Ritz is beautiful! You have to go eat at Barbara Jean's (when you cross the bridge to the island on the left) It has amazing food!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails