Morning bloggers! Well as usual my morning blog is typically pretty short and sweet as I haven't completed my caffeine for the morning quite yet! Anywho, found this on Molly's Page so of course I followed along to find this super cute site called Night Owl Crafting HERE and well I'm always up for new fun blogs soo thought I might join in! Today is kind of busy for me but I will try and get some more in this afternoon!

Here are this week's question?
1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
2. What would you name your next child or if you don't have any your first child?
3. If you could add one feature to your car, what would you choose?
4. If you named your house (or car or computer) what would you name it?
5. What is your dream occupation?
Here are my Answers!
1. Physically painful?! Humm I tend to be accident prone- like BADLY, like ridiculously badly! I was in a major car accident in high school. I was out of school for several months and had to regain all my speech, writing, reading, math the works. It was a pretty rough time in my life. I struggled so much and watched my dad struggle watching me struggle. Something you never want to put your parents through EVER. I also had surgery on my knee and let me tell ya something that has to bend and twist and move and carry weight is NO FUN rehab
2. NO worries! I already have ALL of our children's names picked out... If we have a girl (praise the good Lord we do) it will be Andilynn Putman Bills. Putman is my maiden name and I love the name Andilynn- plus my dad's name is Andy....you get the gist. It's different which I like as well! For a boy we are thinking Cooper Wilson. I just love the name Cooper and Wilson is Jeremy's family name. In the case that we have TWO girls (oh could I be sooooo lucky) I'll probably do Ali Mae. Again southern cute and to the point! And if we have 2 boys- ummm lets not even go there! 2 is my limit and I MUST have a girl
3. Hmmm I just got my car and it had EVERYTHING I wanted so this is a toughy- ok this sounds super dumb but I think the blinkers on the side mirrors is soo cool and mine doesn't have it! So maybe that! But other than that my car is my LOVE
This is my baby! It's a Lincoln MKX! It has the massive sky roof- I'm all about sky roof open, heated seats on and the heat blowing full force! Is that weird?!
4. OK soo my car doesn't exactly have a name but yall know the song Clean on the inside, Cream on the outside... Ice Cream Paint Job?! haha that's my song for my car! Don't even ask why! I have no idea and hubby would be looking at me like I'm an idiot right now soooo moving on :)
5. Dream occupation: EASY- I would be an event planner/ wedding coordinator or a designer or have my own shop where I could do my crafts or a meteorologist! A bit spastic I know!
This was too fun! Happy Hump Day! Your turn to play along!





What a horrible accident! I'm glad you got through that. I bet you learned some great things during that time.
ReplyDeleteI already have our first boy and girl names picked out too! I can't wait to use them. We've had them picked for years.
My dream occupation would be something in the wedding industry, too!
SO sorry to hear about your accident! So glad that you are better now!
ReplyDeletelol and I heart your names. so cute!
What a terrible thing to have to go through on the other hand I love your car!!!! So glad you could join the party and link up to Hoo are you!
ReplyDelete