Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Top Two Tuesday- Best gifts


Good Morning Tuesday.... as usual you came way too early this morning. I could have used at least another 2 hours of sleep! Anywho it's time to link up for Top Two Tuesday. This week is the best gifts I have received..... hmmmmm

My first would probably be a ring I got from my dad on my 16th birthday. I had just gone through the move to Tennessee, a MASSIVE custody battle, trying to start a new school and make friends (in high school mind you) and it was just a rough rough time in my life. For my birthday my dad surprised me with a beautiful diamond ring. The middle of the ring has a heart shaped diamond and then diamonds on the side. I have worn it everyday since then and is by far one of the most important things to me in my life. It's kind of like having a piece of daddy with me all the time

My second would be a combination of things- I would say my wedding ring, wedding day and my husband! My wedding ring is such a wonderful reminder everyday of my vows, my dedication to my husband- even in the bad days and tough times. My wedding day was the most amazing wonderful day- it was a day of soo many feelings and emotions with the most amazing family and friends around. I can't even put into words what my wedding day means to me! And in the end it all comes down to my husband- even I sometimes feel myself getting used to his wonderful patience with me (like when I backed into his truck yesterday morning leaving for work) and his constant help around the house while I try to work and support us and him through school. He is such a blessing even if I don't tell him everyday- I am one blessed wife! 


OK and as usual I can never stick within the rules I have one more favorite gifts- and they aren't really gifts, but more like blessings. Those are my two baby girls.My angels. My perfect wonderful gifts from God that I would be lost without. Every night I lay in the floor with both of them as they fall asleep for the evening and sometimes just get teary eyed thinking about how much I love them, how much they help me and how they are such a wonderful happiness to my life (ugghhh can you only imagine when its time to be a mommy) GOODNESS! *exceptions include but not limited to- their shedding, chewing of their OWN dog bed, Bailee's gassyness, snoring, scratching, wet paws, smellyness and did I mention SHEDDING?!


I would like to ask yall to continue to pray for Ben and Katie! I follow her blog daily. It is such a wonderful testament of marriage, love and most of all faith! They need our constant prayers and support. Such an amazing story




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful ring!! And love the pups! I just started following Ben and Katie and I am overwhelmed by their love. It's so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daaaaang girl, that ring is FABULOUS! So so beautiful. Your hubby did a wonderful job in picking that one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI there! I am your newest follower. I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely. You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    Take a *peek* at my giveaways if you stop by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous!!

    Your ring is gorgeous! I'm so fat and pregnant that neither of mine fit:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rings are beautiful! I am glad to see that you put your puppies as one of your favorites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those gifts are awesome and mean something! Love the rings! Have a good day :) ..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails