Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Top Two Tuesday- Thankful



Today over at Taylor's Top Two Tuesday is "what are you thankful for" WOW This is a big one for me especially with all the changes that have been going on in my life. But i will TRY *I said try* to keep it short!

1. I am soo thankful for my husband. I am thankful for us finally being married and living together. It was such a long journey going through a long distance relationship and wedding planning. There were times we both seriously wondered if we would make it but I can truly say by the Grace and plans of our Almightly God I have the most wonderful husband. He makes the long work days and horrible commute I fight everyday compeltely worth coming home to. He is always positive and in a good mood. He understands me sometimes more than I even know. The way he loves me is amazing and I know this might sound silly but the way I see him love and take care of our babies (dogs) makes me so excited to see him as a father to our children one day. I am truly thankful beyond words for such an amazing best friend and partner in this life


TWO:
This will have to be a combination of things- I am beyond thankful for my family. As you ALL know by now I have a wonderful family and an extra special daddy this is my heart and my everything. I couldn't imagine having a more loving and fun family to look forward to being around as much as I do. I also have the greatest friends that I am so thankful for. In college it was ALL about how many friends you have and now I am certainly at a point in my life that as long as I have my best friends with me along this craziness I am set for life. I am also beyond thankful for this life that God has provided me. There has certainly been lots of questions and uncertainty but I can say without a shadow of a doubt I am so blessed to have a great job, a house to come home to and food in my pantry and an everlasting God to carry me on this journey thoughout life. Things are not always exactly how I want them to be but that is why its called life and I'm so  thankful for that!





13 comments:

  1. So sweet! And wonderful things to be thankful for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. What great things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful :) You and your Hubsters are so cute together! What a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your newest follower! What great things to be Thankful for!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beautiful pics of you and your hubby! Lots of great things to be thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for the same things :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! Love the photos. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous photos

    I cant WAIT to get engaged and plan a wedding.

    xoxo
    bB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just discovered your sweet blog, and I have enjoyed spending a bit of time here!! I'm so happy that you have such a wonderful husband, family, and friends. What a serious blessing that is.

    I totally relate to you re: the hardships of a long distance relationship and planning a wedding - last year at this time I was finishing my last semester of college (and my hardest one ever), planning a wedding, preparing for Christmas, and all while my now husband was living states away. SO glad those days are OVER!!

    Enjoyed reading you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet post!! Love your blog, just stumbled upon it today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love your Pictures!!! Ya'll are too cute! You remind me of me! HA! I Love and Thank the Lord everday for bringing such an AMAZING Man into my life!! We are so very Blessed!!! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures of you & your hubby!

    I saw your comment on Kit's page about Live Christmas Trees. DEFINITELY get one, they are a must have. I've never had problem with them catching on fire. You don't want to put it up too early, because it will dry out. But as long as you water it everyday or every other day [depending on the size] you should be fine!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails