Top 2 Things on Your Christmas Wish List
Well if you ask my hubby (thank goodness you can't) he would rattle off a million different things that would be my "top 2" on my list! And yes I have several but they are NEEDS not necessarily WANTS per say.... :)
I really need new sunglasses- mine got "taken" while we were on our honeymoon. And here is the thing- I am big about my sunglasses. I am blind as a bat (as in I failed the Georgia Drivers Liscense test becuase I can't see blind) so i normally get more expensive sunglasses that help with that oh so minor problem! I've been wearing a cheap pair we had to buy in Mexico to make do and they just arent working! So PRAISE THE GOOD LORD I need new sunglasses.... and these exactly would be just dandy
Next on the list- I need a new watch. Some of you might remember that I lost my Movado (it was just a string of REALLY bad luck right around the wedding) as I was moving- well it got thrown away! It literally STILL puts a pit in my stomach when I think about it! Hubby and I have been watch hunting for a while now.... its a weird personal thing to pick out!
My sweet Movado I lost :(
Last but not least ( I know I know its not 2) But my GPS finally went to GPS heaven last week and well... YOU try living in this crazy massive city of Atlanta with no GPS! Its im-poss-i-ble! Thankfully my sweet Daddy to the rescue would have none of that as has a GPS ordered and on the way for me! It even tells you traffic updates and which lane to be in..... SAAWWEEETTT! :)
What are your top Christmas List items?! I am excited to see what everyone is NEEDING :) this year!!








Great picks! Those sunglasses are awesome and I too love Movado watches. My sweet husband almost did not get me one because he said that I would not be able to tell time since it did not have numbers :)
ReplyDeleteThese are great gifts. I love these!
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE a new watch!
ReplyDeleteI love those picks!!
ReplyDeleteGOR-GEOUS!!! I love your watch picks.
ReplyDeleteMy list is full of NEEDS too. Such a tragedy to become a grownup and ask for practical presents! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat list!
ReplyDelete