It's time to play What am I Loving Wednesday! And since this has been an exciting week I have lots of fun to share
{ONE} soo is anyone else loving all the media over Prince William and Kate getting engaged?! Ahh I love it! And umm she got Princess Diana's 18k Sapphire ring as an engagement ring! I mean WOW! A bit jealous?! Yea maybe! I am soo super excited to follow this as wedding plans begin!
{TWO} I have finally got our Christmas Card picked out and designed! Now I just have to order- which requires probably the rest of the staring on the card to make sure it's PERFECT! Can't send out a bad Christmas Card now can we?! Since Shutterfly will not let me save the one I actually made here is the template- granted mine is much cuter with our wedding pictures and little saying :)
{THREE} Speaking of weddnig pictures! I brought my jump drive to work today to upload them and our dang security wont let me upload! Grrr! So this is all I got for now :) Pretty much LOVE
MMKKK before you say hmmm these are all similar- I know I know! I sent these to my email from home last night to use for our Christmas Card! We have a ton more and clearly I'll have to email those to myself for tomorrow and a little Thoughtless Thursday! I love how the one's from the reception and with our family came out! Just had to share :)
{FOUR} soo last night I made a new recipe and it was YUMMY! I highly highly reccomend it! I am still loving it today as I try to not eat my leftovers for lunch at 9:30 in the morning!
Lemon Basil Chicken with Basil Aioli
Ingredients:
Chicken:
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
1/3 cup chopped green onions(I hate onions so I used onion powder)
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (more like 2 full lemons)
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper (I added extra on this too)
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Cooking spray
Basil Aioli:
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (another whole lemon)
1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
3/4 teaspoon bottled minced garlic (I added more here too)
1/2 teaspoon olive oil
Preparation
To prepare chicken, combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chicken to basil mixture, turning to coat.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken to pan; cook 8 minutes on each side or until done.
While chicken cooks, prepare aioli. Combine 1/4 cup basil and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Serve with chicken.
This was soo super easy and OH- MY-GOODNESS good! The sauce that you make (Basil Aioli) is freaking amazing and soo stinkin simple. I like a lot of seasoning and flavor soo I added extra on everything but seriously it was amazing! And with me getting home at 6 dinner was prepped served and donezo by 7! I highly reccomend this
PS Anyone have any awesome green bean casserole or deviled egg recipes?! I know the standard ones but looking to make something out of the box for our church thanksgiving tomorrow!!
{FIVE}I am loving loving loving my sweet husband. He just makes day to day worth going through. I still can't believe at times we are finally married and living together. That I get to come home and be soo happy at night with him and our "girls" everyday! Its truly such a blessing and for that I am truly thankful to our Almighty God for giving me such a wonderful husband!!
YOUR TURN- What are you loving this Wednesday?! Tis' the season to be thanksful! Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!


















Love the card! Love the recipe...might have to try that this weekend!
ReplyDeleteRecipe sounds great & the pictures are beautiful! I'm a new follower! :)
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are so gorgeous! Haha, we chose the same card! Minds thinking alike?? I think so! I love when blog friends post recipes! That one sounds good!
ReplyDeleteLove the wedding pics, and I'm definitely a little jealous of William getting engaged, I had a HUGE crush on him as a young teen, HA!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to give that recipe a try sometime soon. So far I'm doing really well with eating at home every night, GO ME :)
xoxo
Love the wedding pics! And the card. I need to get our picture made. And if I didn't have my chicken already marinating, I would totally make that chicken tonight! My mouth is watering!
ReplyDeleteYour wedding pics are GREAT!! Oh, ps.: I have a give away going on right now on my blog!! First one ever!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, what don't I love about this post? I love the pictures! I love the recipe! And i'm loving christmas cards, always! :))
ReplyDeleteoh yeah, and I'm loving you!
I'm loving your wedding pictures! Seriously beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI really need to get on our Christmas cards as well. Thanks for the reminder! :)
The pictures are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI am loving all the hype about Prince William and Kate too! I sure hope the wedding is on TV!
Your wedding photos are so gorgeous! And I love the Christmas card you chose...I need to pick mine out too!
ReplyDeleteI am loving the wedding photos!!!!! You were so gorgeous!!!!! I can not wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteYou're loving some wonderful things :) I love that William and Kate finally got engaged and your wedding pictures are beautiful!
I cannot wait for the royal wedding! I am so impressed with how they have handled the situation over the past years, he really thought about it!
ReplyDeleteLoving your wedding pictures too!