Friday, June 11, 2010

Ahhhh.....FRIDAY

OH MY GOODNESS....
It's Friday!! Thank Goodness! I can't even express how happy I am about this! In fact if you would like to see me at the end of the day today- well here's you go



Yes that's right it's been a long long week! All week I had been looking forward to FINALLY having a weekend where I don't have a million and one things to do and I could just relax. And relax I am doing- listening to Pandora Michael Buble music, drinking a glass of wine, burning my favorite candle and just enjoying it all! So I've decided to divuldge into my favorites! Here goes:

Favorite wine:

Chateau St. Michelle Reisling- oh so wonderful (you should try)

Favorite Candles (Yes I have one)

Woodwick Candles are amazing! They crackle when they burn and just have the most pleaseant sound and scent! I swear by these things! PROMISE

Favorite Magazine(s)- This has to be plural sorry


Better Homes and Gardens- Yes I officially have converted to the old married (soon to be) woman and I love sitting down, relaxing with a Better Homes and Gardens! DELIGHT



MY guiltiest please- Southern Living IS the southern girls magazine! It has every and anything you need for decorating, cooking, living, cleaning, you name it- Southern Living GOT IT

Favorite Store:

TJ Maxx/ Home Goods has it goin on! I could spend days hours in this place! Yes, you will often still come out spending $100 BUT and I say BUT (I have practiced the next line MANY times to the fiance) even though you spend $100 you come out with 2 pairs of dress pants, 1 cute top, 1 work top, a cute accessory, something from the home goods side and maybe a couple other things I might just not forget to mention! This store is awesome! (see my passion huh)

Well this seems to complete me- wine, southern magazines, shopping, candles- and before you start thinking *Yes this is besides the obvious of "F's" Family, friends, fiance- DUH!!

OTAY! Happy Weekend everyone! See you Monday!



2 comments:

  1. I love Chateau St. Michelle Reisling too! Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that reisling too! and Homegoods is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails