Thursday, June 3, 2010

SATC 2 and its THURSDAY


It's Thursday!! YAY! At least the week has been going by a bit quicker this week! Well last night I missed my blogging because of this:



Yes! I FINALLY got to go see it and well YES it was really cute and I did like but I can't say it was as good as the 1st one! I think maybe my expectations were too high? Or maybe it was just REALLY long and not getting out of the movie theatre until 10:00 on a worknight didn't really do it for me (yes I am THAT boring) I like my sleep! But hmmm- I just can't find the right thoughts to describe the movie- Cute, good, funny, doesn't QUITE compare to the 1st one! However I must say I enjoyed girls night and spending time with some of my favorites!

On another note- has anyone heard of Scentsy? I am considering becoming a rep for Scentsy! Why you ask- well because I buy it ALL the time so might as well make some extra money off of it and well I think it would be something fun to do and meet new people once Jeremy and I move! Scentsy has the cutest little warmers and scents to put in your house! And if your anything like me- I LOVE my house smelling wonderful when I walk in the door! OK so now that I sound like a walking advertisement for Scentsy I will now SADLY get up and get ready for another day of work! BLAH

Sorry for the lack of creativeness this week- it's been a busy one!

Miss Southern Vol





1 comment:

  1. Really Scentsy, and how much do you have to purchase a month? and most the time unless your a pusher you aint making any money because your to busy buying the monthly quota.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails