So I've been thinking.... I really want to set some goals for myself for the next couple months. Especially with the wedding coming up, my schedule getting crazy and everything else in between. I thought if maybe I blogged it out I could hold myself accountable a bit more (and for the 3 other people that read this- see below for more info)
1. Lose weight- no this isn't about being crazy skinny and all that mess. But at the ripe height of 5"3 its really easy for me to look a bit plump. So just for me and only me I want to tone up a bit more (I will give myself credit I have come a long way- 12 pounds already).
2. I REALLY REALLY want to devolep my blog into something bigger. I read all these blogs everyday that have 200,300,500 followers! How cool is that to have that sort of a community and people that interact with each other! I'm not exactly how to do this is so any and all tips are welcomed.
3. I really want to start going back to church more. I know my faith and relationship wtih God is amazing but my busy schedule and traveling somehow always get in the way on Sundays. So any Sunday that I am in town I will be at New Vision!
4.Patience- I really need to work on that small little thing called patience. With the wedding coming up, Jeremy in St. Louis, family everywhere, I have a really easy tendancy to get stressed out, overwhelmed, freaked out, I can't do this anymore- well you get the point. In fact quick story- yesterday I was in Target at the check out line and there was this little boy (lets say around 4ish) laying on the floor crying, kicking and just a mess. And I couldn't help but look at him and think- "Yea, buddy- I have those days too." I can relate to the 4 year old tantrum every now and then! So my goal- patience, understanding, niceness (no this is not a word) and maybe even more pleasant to those who feel the rath of wedding stressed out planning Jessica (thats me)
5. Spend more time with my friends. I feel like I do have that select group of girlfriends I see every week or couple weeks but there are so many amazing friends I need to really take the time out of my day and call, have dinner, go visit etc. It's really easy to get busy, the days go by and then weeks and then months. So I am going to make an effort to spend more time with any and everyone!
OK I think thats it for the moment! Happy Thursday! Wishing I was here right about now....
Or Even....
(OF COURSE this is Neyland Stadium)
Or this sounds nice too...
*Tims Ford Lake where the family takes our boat out- the most serene and relaxing place you can be in middle Tennessee.







Agree and dont get me started!
ReplyDelete