Soo as I was browing around making my rounds on all my blogs I came across The Undomestic Momma! I read her daily and usually every Tuesday she has Top Two Tuesday. In fact it caught me so off guard I probably spent a solid minute few seconds trying to figure out IS it Tuesday? No wait I know it's Monday! OK so after I got that settled I thought hmmm.... sounds good to me! Lets mix it up a little bit so here goes
So what is my Top 2 Tuesday (Monday) you ask.....
It's quite simple actually- life can often throw you curves, stresses, unwarrented issues and problems. Some things you don't ask for but must face rather its friends, co-workers, family, spouce or anyone else. Why you ask am I bringing this up- yes because I am working through my very own. I feel that if I share my favorite wines, wedding details, and funny moments I should be able to share the hard times too! Now how you ask does it relate to top 2?
1:Faith
2. Forgiveness
Pretty simple huh? Without my faith, my prayers, my intimate conversations with God I would have nothing. When the hard times hit I would fall hard without my faith to help with the why's, to help with the how's, to help with the how to move on, to go grow and how to be stronger.
Forgivness eases the sleepless nights, the crying, the pain. Sounds deep?! No not really- just survival. We all hit those low points, we all hit that wall, we all get hurt by someone you never imagined would do that to you. But you must turn the other way, turn against the bad and turn to God. He will ease all things and bring you to complete peace.
Hope I didn't ramble too much! Not a fun blog I know! I'll try tomorrow! Just a lot of my heart. I feel better now! Thank you blogworld
Mark 11:25
And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.
Proverbs 20:22
Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you.








I probably throw everyone off by posting Top 2 Tuesday on Monday nights!!! Great verses!
ReplyDeleteLove those verses. I'm your newest follower! I love your blog. It's really cute.
ReplyDeleteAww your too sweet! Thank you so much! It's a work in progress for sure but we are getting there!
ReplyDeleteL.O.V.E. your top two and your pictures. You are so right! The verses are great! I hope your day is better just remember "God doesn't give us what we can handle; God helps us handle what we are given!
ReplyDeleteHave a Blessed Day!
I love this post!
ReplyDelete